Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My New Toy

The Monday after the Christmas holiday, my wonderful hubby bought me a precious little 4 month-old YorkshireTerrier named Gizmo.  He has become the love of my life (well, after my 4 precious grandchildren).  He has become so attached to me that if I pick up my purse and keys, he knows I am going to go somewhere in some vehicle and therefore, he wants to go too!  He has to sit next to me if I am blogging while sitting on the couch and up in my recliner with me when it is nap time for him.  He is so funny trying to get our cat (who is tolerating him but not without protest) to come and play tag.  He runs up behind the cat then turns and runs like crazy when Mr. Leo (the cat) turns on him.  He looks like the gremlin Gizmo on the movie The Gremlins.  He loves raw egg, chasing a blinky ball, and chewing on my fuzzy houseshoes.  I think I need to get him some rawhide chews.  I can't wait to see what he will do next.

No comments: